So much fun to make and the kids will love them. This tiny bite sized pizza snack uses flour tortilla for its crust. Add a base of your favorite marinara sauce and then top with your favorite things. In this video, I used some pre-cut pancetta (Italian) bacon. It tastes a little lighter than regular bacon as it is not smoked after the curing process. Although, normal bacon is yummy as well. You can take it up a notch by topping with a mini pepperoni or tomato, adding some basil and serving with a small side salad. Enjoy!
- 1 Large Flour Tortilla
- 6-12 Tbsp Marinara Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Dice Bacon or Pancetta
- 2 Tbsp Oregano
- Pre-heat your oven to 425 degrees.
- In a frying pan, render the Pancetta nice and crispy. Drain and set aside for topping.
- Cut out 6 circles from the flower tortilla using a measuring cup or can and then place into a muffin pan.
- Add one tablespoon of Marinara to each tortilla. Then add pancetta, oregano and cheese.
- Feel free to add other types of cheeses and toppings as you choose.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes. Serve.