I admit it. I’m from the south and nothing gets me excited like barbecue. This simple and easy crock pot chicken recipe is amazing. Use your favorite barbecue sauce as a base. I used the Jack Daniel’s Honey BBQ brand (not paid for) for this video. I love the subtle, sweet flavor that it adds. And, the longer you slow cook the chicken, the more tender and juicy it will become. You can also take it up a notch by serving it with a side of coleslaw and topping it off with a few fried onions. Enjoy!
- 18 Oz Jack Daniels Honey BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Italian Dressing
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Chicken Breast
- Mix the BBQ Sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl and stir together.
- Place two chicken breasts into a crockpot and cover with the mixture.
- Cook on LOW for about six to seven hours. The longer you cook, the more tender it will be.
- Remove from the crockpot and shred using two forks. This part will be super easy as the chicken should be nice and tender. Return the shredded chicken back to the pot for about 2 minutes.
- Serve on a bun.